) MOTION: To move to a CCM authorizing the Mayor to sign a Water Pollution Control Loan Fund (WPCLF) loan applications for the 45s Sewer Separation Lateral Project that will pay off any existing note and additional expenses collected from rate payers stating: "That the Avon Lake Board of Municipal Utilities has designated wastewater-related revenues as security for repayment."
Jennifer Fenderbosch, Chair
Agenda for the February 9, 2017 Sewer Committee Meeting
- Approval of January 12, 2017 minutes
- Update: Outreach Strategy for Sewer Separation Lateral Project
- ALRW to provide written update on Sewer Separation Lateral Project and Sump Pump Program.
- Update on ALRW's Loan Program
- Update: Avon Lake Storm Water Master Plan - CDM Engineering Study regarding sewer/ditch capacity analysis for Heider and Gable Creeks
- Update: Cost to complete storm water drainage in the 45's: Design in 2017 and execute in 2018
- Update: Video of storm sewers discovered date lines bored through storm sewers in several locations
- Update: Staging location for the 45's
- Conservation erosion prevention using native plants on coastal bluffs at Veterans Memorial Park and North Point
- Update: ALRW's Sewer Separation Master Plan - Brown & Caldwell Engineering study regarding additional storm water that needs to be removed from the sanitary system
- Other pertinent items may be added if needed