Drainage Problems

Drainage problems are very common in older neighborhoods. If the water is in a rear yard or on private property, call a landscaper or plumber. If the water or drainage is in the City right-of-way, please contact the Public Works Department office at (440) 930-4101 or the Avon Lake Regional Water Department at (440) 933-6226.


Parks and Recreation
Streaming Community TV
Code Red Sign Up
Public Notices
Commercial Properties
Avon Lake Regional Water
City Directory
Do Not Knock