Leaf Pick Up
Curbside leaf collection is provided by the City in the fall only. In the fall, the Public Works Department picks up leaves curbside through December, weather permitting.
To take advantage of this service:
- Leaves should be placed on the tree lawn area, not in the street. Remember to keep catch basins clear of debris to reduce flooding during heavy rains.
- Leaf piles should only contain leaves.
- Leaves and branches should be separated as they are collected with different equipment and branch pick up is not a regular service during fall leaf season.
- Please refrain from putting leaves in islands of cul-de-sacs as it is very difficult for our large trucks to maneuver around the area.
- City crews follow a route through the city and there is no specific day for pick up. Depending on the amount of leaves to be collected, it can take the crews as long as two to three weeks to complete a full route.
- March through December, leaves can be put in paper refuse bags or personal containers that are 33 gallons or less. Personal containers should be labeled "yard waste" and placed at curbside on the regularly scheduled day for garbage pickup by Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
Questions? Contact Us - 440-930-4126
Questions? Contact Us - 216-930-4126