Block Party Permit

The Public Works Service Department needs up to eight (8) business days notice to reserve barricades for closing a street while having a block party.

The Public Works will drop off the requested barricades the Friday afternoon before the party is scheduled. They will be placed near the driveway out of the right-of-way. The resident will need to return the barricades to this spot by Monday morning following the block party for pick up.


This information is necessary to notify the Police and Fire Departments that a road or section of road will be closed.

Have a safe and fun Block Party.